Frost and fog free
Sloepenmarkt has an indoor winter storage space for up to 250 boats. The space is fog free, frost free and insulated. In short, the ideal conditions for preserving your sloop or motorboat. This helps to reduce your maintenance costs. And you save time and money on winterisation. Your boat is welcome from September on.
- Stackable sloops: € 41.00 per m2 incl. VAT
- Ground level spaces: € 47.59 per m2 incl. VAT
Winter is the time to maintain and repair your boat. Do you need a refit? A new coat of lacquer or antifouling? Our ship fitters and painters specialise in sloops and motorboats. They have years of experience in repairs, maintenance and refits. So your boat is in the best possible hands.
- Cleaning, polishing and preservation
- Painting and lacquering; interior and exterior
- Engine maintenance
- Polyester and gelcoat repair work
- Building in navigation equipment, bow thrusters, heating, water heaters, battery chargers, power converters and more
Standard storage service:
- Cranes and jacking
- Spraying hull and underwater hull
- Cleaning water line
- Uncoupling battery/batteries
- Ready-to-sail delivery in spring
- Free passenger transport to and from berth.
Our winter storage is certified in accordance with the Certification Mark for Safe Boat Storage (Keurmerk Veilige Botenstalling). Your guarantee that we meet all the important safety aspects. Moreover, winter storage takes place subject to the conditions of the NJI (Dutch Shipbuilding Industry).